Diploma thesis – we offer help in writing diploma theses, from the bachelor’s level to the PhD level. Writing this type of work is not a simple matter, but you have to fulfill many requirements set by the promoter and the university. In the case of a diploma thesis, among others: choosing the right topic of the thesis, choosing the right hypotheses and scientific theories, accurate design of the work plan, properly carried out hypothesis verification, etc.). The appropriate scope of literature should be collected, appropriate levels of research should be carried out, appropriate conclusions should be formulated, etc. In writing valuable text well-received by the promoter may prevent, for example, lack of time, random events or lack of proper creative inspiration. If these and similar problems are not foreign to you, then we ask you to contact us, we help at every stage of the construction of the diploma thesis. Each diploma thesis written by us is characterized by full professionalism.
Our offer regarding diploma theses includes:
- Help in writing diploma theses;
- Help in formulating the relevant diploma thesis topic;
- Assistance in preparing a diploma thesis plan;
- Assistance in writing a thesis and their chapters, both in theoretical and empirical (research) theses;
- Assistance in the preparation of research and analysis of their results;
- Scientific consultancy and specialist consultancy in all fields of study and subjects;
- Assistance in preparing the necessary bibliography for diploma theses (eg English literature, foreign literature and netography);
- Checking, substantive, spelling and stylistic correction of the diploma thesis;
- Adjusting the diploma thesis to the anti-plagiarism program used by the higher schools (anti-plagiarism reports).
We distinguish the following types of diploma theses:
- Bachelor’s thesis – a diploma thesis written at the end of the first-cycle studies, or (depending on the mode of study) in the middle of a two-stage Master’s program. A positive review of this work together with the diploma exam (bachelor’s degree) authorizes the student to use the title of bachelor.
- Engineer’s thesis – a diploma thesis written at the end of the first-cycle studies (engineering studies) or in the middle of a two-stage Master’s program. Positive review of this work along with the diploma exam (engineering) exam authorizes the student to use the title of engineer.
- Master’s thesis – a diploma thesis written at the end of the second-cycle or uniform MA studies. A positive review of this work together with the diploma (master) exam allows the student to use the magister’s professional title. The only exception are medical faculties, students of these majors do not write master’s theses.
- Doctoral dissertation – diploma thesis written at the end of the third-cycle program. A positive review of this work together with the diploma (doctoral) examination authorizes the doctoral student to use the doctor’s degree.
- Habilitation dissertation – a diploma thesis written in order to obtain the highest scientific degree in US – doctor habilitated.
Good to know:
- We carry out orders in fields on which we have a broad and well-established knowledge
- Diploma theses are written both in English and foreign languages
- Our offer complies with applicable law
- It is possible to settle the help ordered in installments
- We ensure complete confidentiality and anonymity
- It is possible to sign an appropriate contract
Depending on the client’s expectations, the time of carrying out the order entrusted to us can be different – standard, fast, super fast, as well as express